All purchases made from the Uniform Wares website can be shipped to each of the following destinations: United Kingdom, EU countries, United States, Canada. Rest of World delivery destinations include: Andorra, Australia, China, Gibraltar, Hong Kong, Iceland, Indonesia, Japan, San Marino, South Korea, Malaysia, Monaco, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Singapore, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand and United Arab Emirates.
Orders placed before 1pm (GMT/BST) will be dispatched the same day with delivery guaranteed within 2-3 working days to all United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland), Europe, United States and Canada destinations. Rest of world destinations take 2-3 working days for delivery.
All orders are shipped using FedEx services. Once your order has been packaged and dispatched, your FedEx tracking number will be sent to you via email so you can track your item online and follow its progress. All deliveries are fully insured and a signature will be required upon delivery.
All orders placed after 1pm (GMT/BST) will be dispatched the next working day. Please note FedEx deliveries only apply from Monday - Friday, we do not currently offer a Saturday delivery service.
Please note that...
Once an order has been dispatched, we are unable to redirect it.
FedEx will attempt delivery 3 times to your chosen delivery address. If delivery is unsuccessful after the third try, the item will be returned to us. If you would like a redelivery to be arranged to the same or to a different address, a separate fee may apply. Contact us here for more information.
We are unable to ship to P.O. boxes, Army Post Office (APO) and Fleet Post Office (FPO) addresses.
Delivery Times and Costs
UK 2-3 working days (incl. NI) - FREE
EU Guaranteed next working day - £15.00
USA & Canada Guaranteed next working day - £20.00
Rest of World 2–3 working days - £30.00
The estimated delivery times above are to be used as a guide only and commence from the date of dispatch. Uniform Wares is not responsible for any delays caused by the customs clearance process in overseas countries.
Duties and Taxes
UK VAT will be applied to all orders dispatched within the United Kingdom (excluding the Channel Islands) and the EU. For orders shipped to destinations outside of the EU customers are subject to any relevant import taxes and duties for that destination and will be billed separately by FedEx for their order after it has been delivered by mail to the delivery address. Uniform Wares will not refund any duties or taxes paid by customers if an order is cancelled and returned for refund or exchange. It is the customer's responsibility to contact FedEx directly to request any tax or duty refund for imported goods that have subsequently been returned.
Returns are only accepted for items purchased directly from the Uniform Wares website within 30 days of purchase. Items returned must be received in new, unused and re-sellable condition, with the original packaging and any protective coverings and product information.
Returns that are soiled, damaged or altered may not be accepted and may be sent back to the customer.
Items returned which were purchased as gifts will be dealt with on an individual basis.
Returns received after 30 days of original receipt may be accepted at the discretion of Uniform Wares and will be for store credit only. This does not affect your statutory rights.
How To Make A Return
If you have purchased your item through the Uniform Wares website please use the following steps as a guide to returning an item
- Log in to your Uniform Wares account
- Go to 'Your Orders' and select the item you would like to return or exchange
- Complete the required fields for your return and in the comments section include either:
- UK Customers - A convenient date and address your watch can be collected from by FedEx, someone will need to sign for the package collection.
- International Customers - Your address so we can create your return shipping label.
- If possible, please include a contact phone number so FedEx can contact you if there are any issues.
4. Once you have submitted your return, please print out the 'Return Request' email and a member of our Customer Care team will arrange the FedEx collection (UK Customers) or create a shipping label (International Customers) that will be sent to you via email
5. Please pack the merchandise in a well-sealed box (preferably the one it was delivered in) along with a copy of the original Delivery Note and the Return Request email
6. If you have a collection scheduled, the FedEx driver will bring the shipping label with them (UK Customers). For international returns, once you have received your shipping label please attach it to the outside of your package and drop off at any FedEx Shipping Office Location - to find your nearest FedEx location click here
What Happens Next - We will assess whether the returned goods are in perfect, unused condition, and if so, the refund will be made within 5 working days. We will only refund to the same payment card used to place the original order.
If the goods are not of acceptable condition, we will contact you to offer a reduced refund or to arrange to send them back to you.
Uniform Wares will not take responsibility for any customs charges incurred on returned items.
Once we receive your returned item we will aim to process it straightaway although this may take up to 5 working days.
Original and return shipping costs for returned items will not be refunded.